The first week of school is always sure to be a crazy one for teachers. Why not send the kiddos to school on the first day with a morale boosting gift for their hardworking, dedicated teacher! Here are some ideas to brighten their day:
1. A candy bar and a soda: Such a simple treat after a long day. Many times you can even find out your teacher’s favorite candy and drink from info sheets put together by the school PTA.
2. A coffee gift card: Because you know they need it to get through this week!
3. A Redbox: Visit Redbox.com to purchase codes redeemable for movie rentals. If you want to get fancy, you can find fun printables on Pinterest to write the movie code on.
4. A Blessing Baked Good: Our made from scratch baked goods make the perfect gift for any occasion!
5. A handmade card: Put your kiddo to work and have them craft a handmade card for the occasion. After all, you don’t have to always spend money to give a gift that will touch someone’s heart!
Wishing all students and teachers a happy first week of school from Blessing Baked Goods!